Our (Essential Health Therapies & Pure Pilates) recent combined “Functional for Life” workshop at the Old Basing Village Hall received great feedback.
If you weren’t able to make this workshop don’t worry we’re working on another combined workshop for later in the year, or may be you’d like to try a 2 hour ‘Pure Bodybalance’ Masterclass?
It’s our pleasure to feedback to you on all that you thought of Essential Health Therapies and Pure Pilates combined workshop. Thank you for your facebook comments/’likes’/tweets/texts and emails. 100% achieved their personal goals and expectations set pre-workshop these largely included:
- Learning new exercise, increase knowledge – have fun!
- Time to myself (exercise & relaxation of mind and body)
- New experience – Learn how we use our bodies and how it affects our health
- Use of equipment in class
- Explore Pilates
- To be taught posture and pose correction 1-1 by professionals
- Exercise tips – how to stay flexible, learn about functional balance
- Understand Feldenkrais and revise Bodybalance
- Some good exercise / Increase core strength / Improve skills & ability
What worked well for you
- Breaking down each exercise / slowing down to think about what we’re trying to achieve including advanced options
- Making sure my body is in the correct position as it’s not always possible to do this in class
- Good clear explanation of how to achieve poses
- Bodybalance because it’s familiar / Extra challenges in Pilate
- Linking the Pilates to Bodybalance
- Osteopathic content/In depth talk
- Good to try Tai Chi and Bodybalance – Being challenged by the Yoga and Tai Chi routines
- It was all enjoyable! I feel 2 inches taller
- This workshop gave more time and was slower paced which allowed me to keep up much better
- Building on information/exercises from the previous workshop and from the classes I attend
- The length of the workshop – mixture of theory and practical